Chocofur License AgreementEdited: 12 May 2020
- Chocofur - business entity registered as: NoTriangle Poland Lech Sokolowski, ul. Swietojanska 15/2b, 15-277 Bialystok, Poland, VAT ID: PL6030022989, owning and administrating the chocofur.com, store.chocofur.com and learn.chocofur.com websites.
- Chocofur Products - video, text, and downloadable content from the chocofur.com, store.chocofur.com, and learn.chocofur.com websites, excluding the Vendor Products and Free Chocofur Products.
- Free Chocofur Products - video and downloadable content from Chocofur, shared under the CC0 License.
- Vendor - business entity or individual creator, allowing Chocofur to re-sell the Vendor Products using the store.chocofur.com and learn.chocofur.com websites.
- Vendor Products - video, text, and downloadable content from the store.chocofur.com and learn.chocofur.com websites, belonging to the individual Vendors, redistributed and resold by Chocofur. Vendor Products are covered by separate License Agreements and can be accessed through the Vendor Product Page.
- User - an individual or business entity using Chocofur Products and Vendor Products, provided by chocofur.com, store.chocofur.com, and learn.chocofur.com websites.
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LICENSE AGREEMENT BEFORE PURCHASING AND USING CHOCOFUR PRODUCTS. PURCHASING AND USING CHOCOFUR PRODUCTS CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT PURCHASE, DOWNLOAD OR USE CHOCOFUR PRODUCTS. USER'S USE OF CHOCOFUR PRODUCTS IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Chocofur grants the User a license to use Chocofur Products. Chocofur is not a copyright holder of any trademarks, designs or patents that may appear in the Chocofur Products. By using Chocofur Products, User agrees that Chocofur holds no liability for the User's actions, application, copyright infringement, or any other use of the Chocofur Products.
- Using Chocofur Products for creating still images, animations and videos. The created content can be used for commercial and marketing purposes, including publishing and re-selling.
- Using Chocofur Products as an integral part of an application, software, or game, as long as the Products are used in a proprietary format, displayed inside the application, and not resold in form of the asset pack or product bundle. The User is also obliged to include the "Digital assets provided by Chocofur" note in the application's description, upon discussing the matter with Chocofur.
- Sharing the Chocofur Products with User's internal clients, as an integral part of the User's project, design, or venture.
- Sharing the Chocofur Products with User's closest relatives.
- Modifying Chocofur Products for the internal, educational, or personal use.
- Selling, reselling, sublicensing, leasing, or renting Chocofur Products in original or modified form, without discussing and agreeing on the matter with Chocofur.
- Using integral parts of the Chocofur Products such as images, renderings, or textures, to distribute, market, or promote User's own products.
- Using Chocofur Products for 3D printing, without discussing and agreeing on the matter with Chocofur.
- Purposefully redistributing or sharing the Chocofur Products as the internal part of the User's projects, designs, or ventures.
Chocofur Products were created and are owned by Chocofur. The License Agreement confers no title or ownership to any Product and should not be construed as a sale of any right.
Chocofur Products are protected by copyright law of the Republic of Poland, international treaty provisions, and other applicable law. The user acknowledges that no title to the intellectual property is transferred to the User. The user further acknowledges that title and full ownership rights to Chocofur Products will remain the exclusive property of Chocofur.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Chocofur Products harmless against any claims or liabilities arising out of the use, purchase, or download of any Chocofur Product, including claims brought against the User. The User further agrees to hold harmless and protect Chocofur Products against any such civil, legal, or criminal claims.
Chocofur will issue a refund in case of the Product's defect, resulting from the Chocofur's failure (corrupted Product files, errors in the files, etc). A refund is also applicable if the purchased Product was not downloaded, nor accessed by the User.
This License Agreement shall in all respects be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in the Republic of Poland. Chocofur reserves the right to amend this agreement at any time.
If any part of this License Agreement is found void and unenforceable, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this agreement.