Chocofur License Agreement
- 02 November 2018
CHOCOFUR MODELS LICENSE AGREEMENT
Term: “Chocofur Models” refers to all video and downloadable, paid and free content from the entire website and its subdomains: chocofur.com. Mentioned content, excluding the marketplace.chocofur.com fully belongs to:
ul. Swietojanska 15/2b
15-277 Bialystok, Poland
VAT ID: PL6030022989
named as: “chocofur.com” or “store.chocofur.com” later in this document.
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT BEFORE CONTINUING. USE OF THE CHOCOFUR MODELS PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT BUY, DOWNLOAD OR USE CHOCOFUR MODELS. USER'S USE OF CHOCOFUR MODELS IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Chocofur.com grants you a license to use Chocofur Models. "You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Chocofur Models" means all paid content shared and distributed by Chocofur.com
Permited use includes:
- copying, storing, loading, installing, or displaying of Chocofur Models
- modifying the individual Chocofur Models for the personal use only
- using Chocofur Models as a part of a game as long as the products are in proprietary format and displayed inside the game during play. In this case, you have to add in the producer's section information that "models come from chocofur.com"
- using Chocofur Models for creating still or animated images, using them (images) for all marketing and commercial purposes including publishing in all available media (i.e: movie advertisement, animation, portfolio).
Prohibited use includes:
- renting, leasing, selling or sublicensing both modified or original Chocofur Models content.
- selling or sublicensing copy of Chocofur Models (used in your project) for a third-party, which do not have its own license for Chocofur Models.
- using any images (both still and animated) provided by chocofur.com to sell, rent, lease, sublicense your own products.
FREE CHOCOFUR CONTENT
All free models, textures, shaders or hdr images shared through Chocofur User Account are released under CC0 1.0 license. You can copy, modify, distribute these free resources, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
Read more about CC0 license here.
Chocofur Models are owned and copyrighted by chocofur.com. Your license confers no title or ownership to any product we provide and should not be construed as a sale of any right.
Chocofur Models are protected by copyright law of Republic of Poland, international treaty provisions and other applicable law. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in Chocofur Models is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to Chocofur Models will remain the exclusive property of chocofur.com and you will not acquire any rights to Chocofur Models except as expressly set forth in this license.
You agree that you will defend, indemnify and hold Chocofur Models harmless against any claims or liabilities arising out of the use, misuse, distribution or execution of any Chocofur Models including claims brought against you. You further agree to hold harmless and protect Chocofur Models against any such civil, legal or criminal claims which will be paid by licensee including court costs and judgments.
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
We accept returns if the product contains a defect resulting from our failure (corrupted files, errors in the files, etc.). Exchange of collection or money refund is also possible if the customer has purchased a collection or model, but the files were not downloaded from customer zone. If you purchased an incorrect collection (an error in the choice of shopping, do not check the contents of a collection, format or number of polygons), and the files have been downloaded, we do not make the refund of payments or exchange for another collection.
This Agreement shall in all respects be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in Republic of Poland. Chocofur.com reserves the right to amend this agreement at any time.
If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this agreement.